Seiten

2012/04/23

Evolution (Also falls under Drunk Ramblings)

Hi there!

My blog stalled. Big deal. The 5 readers I had will probably get over it. Nevertheless the last few weeks have not been unproductive, only my real life got in the way of my neatly scheduled blogging life so the blogging life had to get out of the way and stand in the cold waiting for real life to finish its job.

Before I stretch the metaphor any further let me tell you what happened. At the moment a lot is changing in my life. A new family member is due to arrive soon and preparations have to be made. Also I have to deal with frustrations that life throws constantly at you and which I have to dodge in order to keep sane and out of crisis. Blogging seems to be an unnecessary burden in such circumstances and therefore it is most often the first thing to get canceled from the to-do-list.

At least my neat little schedule of 30 day challenges every two months is no longer a thing I want to pursue. I have already told that there will be some changes but changing just the schedule won't be enough. I need more freedom. Not so much from the "reader" whoever you might be, but from myself. I tend to restrict myself to plans and schedules, which I can't keep up with for long and than I get the feeling that I fail when I do something else. But after all - WHO CARES? - Nobody will give a shit if I write regularly or if at all. Everybody has to live with what I give him/her or else search some other place to waste some time.

So what is the deal here for the future. Fact is, I don't know. I like the concept of 30-Day-Challenges but my current clear out challenge (about which I haven't even blogged yet) has proven that it is harder than it sometimes seems. I also like reviews, but they are a lot of work in research and reading and drafting before you get a decent post. I also would like some followers or people who are interested in what I have to say but the "rules" to get more people involved in your project are very time consuming and success is not always around the corner, so why bother. I often have new ideas that flash through me but almost never do I get them transported into the real world. Even while blogging I restrict myself to certain topics and therefore hinder myself to get my thoughts at least written down somewhere. THIS HAS TO STOP. From now on I plan to just do as I please. Blog about what I want, when I want. If I start a project, a challenge, a review, you will read it. If I just want to ramble about my frustrations while I'm sitting at home drunk after two "godfathers" you will also read it (ok, if it is too embarrassing the next day I might delete or modify the entry) but at least for a certain timespan you might be able to see my most vulnerable and maybe even most thoughtful moments.

So for now this will be it. Greetings...

2 Kommentare:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...