Seiten

2012/02/29

Short Update

For those of you wondering (if someone actually does anyway), I will reconsider the whole challenge/blogging thing during the next few days and come up with some changes.

The first few challenges went rather well but at the moment I feel too restricted by the 30-days-blogging every-day-about-the-progress-with-daily-picture-thing that I was trying to keep going during the last few months. I think that it was a good way to start me into action but now I feel a certain stress with sticking to this scheme. This slowed me down and caused the 1 month delay in blogging to slip, so now I'm actually up to date, which puts even more pressure on my spare time.

The first 3 challenges have proven that I can do it and that I'm not predestined to fail every project I tackle. I also like blogging but to have to come up with text and pictures for every single day is difficult at times and I think that on most days it was more quantity than quality. I decided to change that. I will no longer blog daily but only when I have to tell you something. I will keep you updated on my projects but maybe many of them will not strictly follow the 30-Day rule (e.g. the current clear-out-challenge). Also there will not be a picture with every post, only if I see fit.

If you want to follow me more closely you can follow my new twitter account at twitter.com/mark_us_now where I will tweet about my current life and status in general and also about my projects and thoughts which are too small to justify a full blog entry.

So I hope you stay with me for my upcoming project (which will be clearing out all my old clutter from my apartment) and see you soon (all of my 5 devoted readers;-)) with a new post in about a week.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...