Seiten

2012/03/07

30 Days: Multi Health - Aftermath - Part 3

I started with my summary with those parts of the challenge that were not overly successful and now I will come to the ones that went rather well.

Giving myself a full bathroom routine was something really refreshing and relaxing. For everyday during the week it was rather time consuming because it took about 1,5 hours every time. Yet I expected that my overall skin condition would change and improve a bit over the period. This was not the case. Only the peeling led to a little improvement in skin softness but otherwise I didn’t notice any change. The usage of more washing and peeling products caused my skin to be a little more stressed than usual which was soothed by using several lotions, so the net effect was about zero.

Since the longterm improvements were dwarfed by the invested effort, I will not continue this part of the challenge. It is nice to do this routine from time to time for relaxation but the cost in time and money isn’t worth it if you want to change anything in the long run.

Maybe I will refine this challenge and do some research on a beauty routine that might really be more effective. At least this part of the challenge was rather enjoyable and I would like to focus on this part again sometime in the future.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...