Seiten

2012/01/19

30 Days: Multi Health - Day 19



I totally overslept today. I went to bed with a severe headache and was already sleeping at 9 p.m. Nevertheless I slept solid 12 hours and was late for the office. Eating fruit is getting really boring. At least the amount of 5 pieces per day is too much. I can eat 3 pieces with ease but then I’m fed up with fruit for the day. I also notice that I prefer some fruits above others not solely because of taste, but because of user friendliness. Bananas e.g. are easily unpacked (they come with an inbuilt zipper) and after removing the peel you can eat the whole fruit without much of a mess. Same with the mandarin, they can be peeled more easily than oranges and unless they have seeds (which the ones I buy usually haven’t) can be eaten whole. Apples and Pears on the other hand always leave a wet core which you have to get rid of. Another fruit I have at home are kiwi, but they are really messy to eat and you also need a knife and a spoon. Way too much effort for a snack in between.

I know I sound extremely neurotic but theses little things are often the things why a habit doesn’t really catch on. Fruit have their place in the snack department and I don’t consider them a part of a whole meal so therefore they should be practical, no mess, no cutlery, just grab it and eat it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...