Seiten

2012/01/28

30 Days: Multi Health - Day 28



At night I got horribly sick. Maybe I ate something wrong but today I couldn’t eat anything at all, let alone fruit. I also got problems with my circulation since I was laying down all day. So I could say that this might be the very first day of the challenge where I didn’t get any part of it done.

I notice that a lot of my posts seem to center on me being sick, having a headache and the like. On the other hand I say that this challenge improved my overall constitution. To get this into perspective I must emphasis on the fact that it is winter and there are some other issues that drag me down a bit. Due to those facts I am more sick than usual at the moment, even though I do feel the positive effects of this challenge. So I hope you don't get the wrong impression just because of my frequent ramblings.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...