Seiten

2012/01/22

30 Days: Multi Health - Day 22



Only two days of work and than I will have a week off. So due to a lot of workload I still can only manage to get the most basic parts of my challenge done. Because many parts were easy in the beginning I must concentrate not to forget about the challenge as a whole. Otherwise my lazy self will slowly drift back to my normal state without even noticing that I ended the challenge. In this part I think blogging about it helps me, even though it might be getting very uninteresting for many readers, it is at least a reminder for myself that I have to keep up with my plans. I probably will do something about improving my blog quality within a separate challenge but that will not be due until summer this year because I have the next few challenges planned already.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...